Wednesday 30 May 2007

I love ya Vicsnoria


As one of the worst best friends ever I tend to either forget stuff, or just forget to ask.....
As it seemed one lot of people came back from a warzone the next waves goes...
Vic I know how much U adore Logan and Im gutted for you tht hes going but its not for long (I know its gonna seem like a lifetime) and you'll have him back to annoy and embarrass Mr Grave before you know it!
God bless Logan and all ur mates

And since theres a bit of lonestar for every occasion....heres today snippet of gorgeousness (this vid was a special one called the message home) and it has some really nice pics of the soldiers coming home safe...which is cool! I especially love the vid of everyone running towards each other on the tarmac cos theres like hundreds of people there, yet everyone knows exactly who theyre running too...magical

Anyway a poem for the occasion (plagiarised of course)

They are so brave to go

And face the enemy

They stand up for what is right

And to keep our country free



Make each soldier strong Lord

And fill them with Your peace

Remind them that they are loved

And our prayers will never cease



Until they are home again

Safely in our arms

We thank you Lord for watching over them

And keeping them from harm

And the LONESTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR




God bless guys
xx

No comments:

The randomness of it all

Aloha, in a nutshell the purpose of this site is to keep up to date with the world who has gone blog crazy and also means I can post cool and not so cool things on a website, which makes me ace and then people will come and say, she's not that ace, but come back anyway, and I'l have lots of friends. It also means I wont waste my money on phone calls and messages to a million people to tell them how ace/un-ace my day has been, because I can say it once, here, and be done with it...Its not that I dont love all of you people back at home, its just that, well, I cant be buggered to say it all 5 million times over. So, that was a really large nutshell...but there, Ive said it...Dont hate me...Enjoy