Wednesday 27 June 2007

Rain rain go away

Emma was showing me off at kintergarden this morning, she made me go in when i picked her up and all the kids wre like wowwwwwww and she had told them about me and she made me speak English to them. ITs obviously gotten around the mums to because they all had a good stare when we were walkin in, they wont forget my face in a hurry!
I met a french man in town today. I miss English conversation but at least I could have some kind of conversation with another adult, which was cool. I taught Emma "rain rain go away" and she has been singing it all day, but she always forgets the word "again" so she just replaces it with whatever ENglish word beginnin with A she can think of, usually apple, so its come apple another day, very cute.
We were singing ten green bottles this morning too....the word acidentally in her accent is possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard.
I went into Dieburg with Laura for coffee tonight too which was nice, we talked etc etc, shes really nice but really shy. I feel desperately sorry for her. Shes been a housewife for four years and in the last 2 of them shes been out 3 times with her husband, which is kind of tragic, so I said I dont midn lookin after the kids at night so they can go out for a meal and she looked so touched. She also said the first day she left for work she was so nervous about leaving, but today she was stallin at work, not wanting to come home because she thought she would interrupt our fun! Made me feel all fuzzy inside! SO seemingly all is well!

No comments:

The randomness of it all

Aloha, in a nutshell the purpose of this site is to keep up to date with the world who has gone blog crazy and also means I can post cool and not so cool things on a website, which makes me ace and then people will come and say, she's not that ace, but come back anyway, and I'l have lots of friends. It also means I wont waste my money on phone calls and messages to a million people to tell them how ace/un-ace my day has been, because I can say it once, here, and be done with it...Its not that I dont love all of you people back at home, its just that, well, I cant be buggered to say it all 5 million times over. So, that was a really large nutshell...but there, Ive said it...Dont hate me...Enjoy