Monday 25 June 2007

a very good day



Today was my first proper day alone with the kinder and both me and the parents were reeeeeeeeeeeeally nervous, which is understandable, especially since Emma was not using her English properly so they thought that maybe we wouldnt be able to talk to each other, but as soon as Lara left this morning the door banged and Emma shouts "So my friend, what are we doing today!" which was funny and so cute at the same time. so after kindergarden we went for a walk and came across an "Eiscafe" which is like an ice cream parlour. In we go and Emma and Laro order Beine Mayer and along it comes, these guys are ice cream artists! Out comes an ice cream bee with ice cream and bananas and chocolate sauce and wafer and nuts and cream and even a sparkler for the stinger! the picture really doesnt do the bee, who we called Sandra, much justice!
Anyhoosum...we ate Bees and on the way home there was a HUGE storm and we got drenched, it didnt help that Emma is the slowest walker on the planet but we came back, drank Heisse Shokolade (hot chocolate....durrr) and watched the lion king, in ENglish no less and then bed.
When Lara got back Emma told her that when she finishes her internship she is coming back to England to stay with me, Laro is staying here, but he can visit. Cute, very cute. She also introduced me to her kintergarden teacher as her best freind, which was uber cute!
All in all a good day, I think tomorrow will be much easier to because no one will be so worried. Germany is officially cool, and these kids are ACE!

No comments:

The randomness of it all

Aloha, in a nutshell the purpose of this site is to keep up to date with the world who has gone blog crazy and also means I can post cool and not so cool things on a website, which makes me ace and then people will come and say, she's not that ace, but come back anyway, and I'l have lots of friends. It also means I wont waste my money on phone calls and messages to a million people to tell them how ace/un-ace my day has been, because I can say it once, here, and be done with it...Its not that I dont love all of you people back at home, its just that, well, I cant be buggered to say it all 5 million times over. So, that was a really large nutshell...but there, Ive said it...Dont hate me...Enjoy